Thursday, May 29, 2014

Knitting class?

   So many people have asked me to teach them how to knit that I'm tossing around the idea of doing a knitting class.

   I'd be $10 and go for 3-5 days (or however long it takes to finish the project).
   First day we'd be going to the craft store to buy our supplies (included in the $10), talk about needle sizes, and how to pick your yarn based on your project, yarn weight and material.
   Since I'd be working with beginners, I'd go with the famous and easy to memorize Diagonal Dishcloth.
  I have a big giant notebook I'd write the pattern on as we went.


   In book news, I've gotten the text done and edited it twice. I've gotten orders in to my artist and I've finished the page graphics so I think it's safe to start working on the doll while I wait for the illustrations. I'd like to put a picture of her on the cover.

   It's really coming along nicely. I'm excited to start on the next one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment